Tropical Coconut Quinoa Salad with Spicy Ginger-Sesame Dressing (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Super flavorful and refreshing Tropical Quinoa Salad topped with a Spicy Ginger Sesame Dressing! Gluten-free and vegan.
I was craving something fruity when I threw this delightful little salad together. I threw in some quinoa & greens for some extra nutritional power, and wow, the combo turned out excellently!
This salad has a subtle coconut flavor that nicely complements the fruit, and some crunch & chewiness from the edamame and dried cranberries--such a pleasing mix of textures & flavors! Throw on some rich & spicy dressing, and you are in for a real treat...perfect for these warmer days...
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups fresh or frozen tropical fruits (I use a mix of strawberries, mango, and pineapple)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame, uncooked
- 1 cup fresh mixed greens
- Spicy Ginger-Sesame Dressing:
- 3 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cayenne