The Yummiest Coconut Flour Seed Bread (Gluten Free)
This delicious Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Bread is filled with flax, chia, sunflower and sesame seeds, is super easy to slice and store and has a most delicious flavor!
I was absolutely amazed at how this loaf turned out. This is by far one of the most delicious breads I've ever tasted (gluten free or not)!
With such a wonderful flavor & texture, that both slices &
stores well, this gluten free seed bread most definitely does not
disappoint. I certainly urge you to give it a try & taste this
yumminess for yourself...you will love it, I promise!
- 3/4 cup sifted coconut flour
- 2 tbs all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds, plus 1 tbs for topping
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds, plus 1 tbs for topping
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tbs yogurt (I used plain Greek)
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs honey (I use raw)