The Best Vegan BBQ Sauce (Gluten-Free)
An easy, healthy, and delicious Vegan BBQ Sauce. It is slightly spicy, subtly sweet and oh so TASTY!
This sauce is scrumptious. It is my new favorite condiment! It is packed with flavor, has both sweet & spicy tones and it can be used a gazillion different ways . . .
You can whip this up in only about ten minutes and be on your way to enhancing a myriad of different dishes! What is my favorite way to use this AMAZING BBQ Sauce? Here are some ideas:
- coat chickpeas before roasting
- add into your favorite vegetarian burgers, patties, and fritters
- coat veggies before roasting
- a dipping sauce for fries
- a condiment to accompany your favorite buddha bowls
- to make cauliflower wings
- etc., etc., etc.!
This Vegan BBQ Sauce is the BEST (in my opinion :)), and I cannot wait to hear what you think, too..
- 3/4 cup Ketchup (I use organic)
- 6 tbs Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp Paprika, ground
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Fat: 0 g