Magic Tahini Seed Bread (Gluten Free, Flour Free)
An amazing gluten-free, flourless, dairy-free tahini seed bread. It's magic!
This bread is magic.
Flour-free, healthy & delicious! The first time I baked with tahini, I was absolutely amazed. Tahini binds just like a gluten-based flour. If you are a fan of tahini (or sesame flavored anything, for that matter), you will certainly adore this bread. It holds together, stores and slices well. Not to mention, it is a quick one bowl prep...and super easy!
I can't wait to hear what you think...
- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (or any granulated sugar of your choice)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper (optional*)
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano (optional*)
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika (optional*)
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds (1 tbs for batter, 1 tbs for sprinkling on top)
- 1 tbs sesame seeds (for sprinkling on top)
Fat: 21 g