Gluten-Free Breakfast Strata with Cheese, Spinach and Bell Peppers
An easy, and delicious Gluten-Free Cheesy Spinach & Bell Pepper Strata! This makes a perfect breakfast or brunch any time of year!
My little one loves egg dishes, and I had some leftover bread that needed using. What resulted from this combo is a hearty & savory dish that packs a flavorful protein punch, and isn't too shabby to look at either!
I will certainly be making this regularly, as it was really quite
satisfying in many ways..
What to serve this Gluten-Free Breakfast Strata with:
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 cup milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 cups gluten free bread cubes (I used leftover My Favorite Gluten Free Bread - see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup chopped mini sweet bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese + 1 tbs (for top)
- 1/2 tbs dried parsley (optional) (for top)
Fat: 15 g
Find the recipe for My Favorite Gluten-Free Bread: HERE