Baked Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli Bites (Gluten-Free)
Super crispy, easy, and delicious Gluten-Free Baked Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Bites! These little bites are like little tater tots bursting with healthy flavors and ingredients! They make a great appetizer, snack or meal!
I threw these little bites together for my little one when I was looking for a way to sneak a little broccoli into his diet (and the kid loves garlic)--these were a winner!
Crispy, nutritious, and the perfect size for little hands (or big hands ready to dip)!
- 2 cups broccoli, fresh or frozen
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan, shredded
- 3/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper